Watson W-8685 Wireless linked Indoor / Outdoor Thermometer, plus alarm clock & rolling date.
- Indoor temperature Fº/Cº.
- Outdoor temperature Fº/Cº.
- Max./Min. temperature memory.
- Wireless link to outdoor sensor.
- 12 / 24 hour clock.
- Alarm feature.
- Rolling date.
- Bright LCD Display.
- Display module 60 x 75mm
- Power 4 x AAA total (Not inc.)
- Blister packaging for easy display.
- The W-8685 is constructed with a strong plastic case. The external sensor
- is not waterproof, but is well sealed and so should be placed in a spot which is
- sheltered from rain.
- Green houses, garages, sheds, remote rooms, lofts, outside stores, cupboards, conservatories, offices, warehouses remote work areas, etc.
- No Wires.
- Totally Portable.
- Long Battery Life.
- This unit is intended for a whole range of domestic uses where there is a requirement or interest in outdoor and indoor temperatures. Rear panel controls permit setting up the selected parameters, and the convenience of “no wires” enables the outside sensor to be placed anywhere up to 50m away from the main unit.