Payment is to secure yours upon release. You will be contact nearer release for full payment.
Planned features of this receiver include:
• Ultra-wide frequency coverage (10kHz-3GHz) with RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indication) function
• Fast moving, real-time spectrum scope and waterfall functions
• Decodes multiple digital protocols, including D-STAR, NXDN, dPMR and APCO P25
• Large 4.3 inch TFT colour touch screen display
• Clear audio quality using FPGA/DSP base architecture with superheterodyne circuitry
• Optional RS-R8600 PC remote control software allows control of all receiver functions
• I/Q signal output for use with third-party SDR software and/or external decoding
• An SD card slot for received log, decode log and voice recording
• Optional SP-39AD external speaker with integrated power supply
Currently we do not have any details about its price or when this receiver will be available in the UK. When we have those details, we will release them as soon as we can on this website and through our social media channels.