Microset SR-300 300W 144 MHz Amp
Microset 300W amp covers 2m VHF band equipped with high efficiency switching power supply.
SAVE MONEY - ONE OFF DEAL!!
The Microset SR-300 is a powerful and efficient solid state linear amplifier in VHF band equipped with high efficiency switching power supply, offers highly professional performance, the absence of interference and continuous service.
- Operation FM-SSB-CW
- Automatic antenna switch via coaxial relays
- P.T.T output on the back to control the RX-TX switching directly from transceiver (much appreciated especially during S.S.B. operation).
- Excellent harmonic and spurious rejection
- Powered by harmonic output filter
- Low distortion and excellent linearity.
- Frequency: 144-148 MHz (optional 156-165 MHz).
- Input: 10-25 W max (on request: 50W max).
- Power output: 300W FM +/-1 dB.
- Spurious emission: -65 dB or better.
- Operation: FM-SSB (class AB).
- Protections: Overdrive, SWR, fuse, overtemperature.
- Ventilation: Forced, with fan speed control.
- Switching: Automatic (coaxial relay).
- Power Supply: 230V AC 50 Hz (110V AC 60 Hz on request).