AS-5001 4 way aerial switch up to 3.5GHz control and power from rig for AR-5000 AR-ALPHA & AR-5001D
AS5001 is an automatic antenna switch unit, which adds inputs 3 and 4. Control selection is either automatic or manual per front panel. Also compatible with AR5000 series and AR-ALPHA receivers. AS5001 is designed to operate up to 3.5 GHz with low insertion loss design while maintaining 50 Ω circuit impedance.
- AS5001 extends the receiver to the antenna inputs 3 and 4. FIG.
- AS5001 is for receiving operation up to 3.5 GHz with low insertion loss and 50 ohms impedance designed.
- AS5001 is connected to the antenna terminal ANT1 and ACC2 as a control socket.
- AS5001 allows access to the antenna ANT1 via inputs 1, 3 and 4
- ANT2 (short-wave) is independently addressable
|Model||AOR AS5001 antenna switch|
|Frequency range||DC - 3500 MHz (25 MHz to 3.15 GHz with AOR AR5001D recipients)|
|Transmission attenuation / isolation||
|Connections||All designed as an N-terminal. An adapter for N-connector for connection to receiver included.|
|Cable length connector cable to ACC2||about 20cm|
|Power Supply||ACC2 jack on the receiver|
|Dimensions||about 7 x 9 x 3.4 cm|