2m 9 element portable yagi
9 Element 144 MHz VHF Contest EME Portable Antenna. Packed "Checked Baggage" Length 119 cm.
Highest Class Wideband Antenna 144 to 145 MHz. Perfect to take on VHF Contest or EME expedition. Designed to pass Airline Luggage Restrictions. Excellent Low noise design
The best 9 elements Yagi antenna with highest possible gain for its length. Great for Terrestrial VHF Contest or EME work.
Electrical Specifications 2 meter
- Frequency Range:144 - 145 MHz
- Free Space Forward Gain:14.3 dBi
- Front to Back Ratio:32 dB
- 3 dB Horizontal Beamwidth: 37°
- 3 dB Vertical Beamwidth: 40.2°
- G/T tbd.
- Polarization Horizontal or Vertical
- Nominal Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- SWR Across Entire Band: < 1.2
- Maximum Power Input: More than 500 W, 1500 W available
- Matching Method: Direct feed through common mode balun
- Connector: "N"
Mechanical Specifications 2 meter
- Number of elements: 9
- Element Diameter: 8 mm Aluminum tube
- Dipole Diameter: 8 mm Hard Copper tube
- Longest element: 1040 mm
- Element Mounting Position: Below the Boom
- Balun and Connector: Included
- Boom Length: 4.67 m
- Boom Size: 30 x 30 mm + 20 x 20 mm
- Number of Boom Pieces: 4
- Guy rope support: Not necessary. Strong boom.
- Mounting Mast Diameter: 43 - 70 mm 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Survival Wind Speed: 150 km/h
- Transportation Length: 1.19 m
- Antenna Weight: 6.5 kg
- Gross Weight: 8.5 kg