70cms 29 element yagi
432MHz 30 element Super Yagi for EME the easy way!
This antenna has been designed with super high gain for EME and tropo use.
It has wide-band operation from 432 - 436 MHz.
- Frequency Range: 432 - 436 MHz
- Free Space Forward Gain: 20.4 dBi
- Front to Back Ratio: 38 dB
- 3 dB Horizontal Beam-width: 20.8°
- Polarisation: Horizontal 20 degrees
- Nominal Input Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Maximum SWR at any freq.: 1 : 1.2
- Maximum Power Input: More than 850 W
- Matching Method: Direct feed current balun. Teflon RG-142 cable supplied
- Connector: "N" Teflon
- Boom length: 7.95 m
- Tapered boom 40 mm + 30 mm + 20 mm
- Longest element: 340 mm
- No. of elements: 30
- Turning radius: 4.5 m
- Mounting Mast Diameter: 43 - 70 mm
- Survival Wind Speed: 150 km/h
- Weight: 10.7 kg
Write Your Own Review