Cushcraft X7 HF Beam Antenna
The Cushcraft X7 has set new highs for not only incredible performance, but also for amazing reliability and stability. The Cushcraft team designed this antenna with the aid of computer modeling software to increase its superiority amongst other antennas. Crucial tests were employed to make sure the Cushcraft X7 Big Thunder could survive wind loads up to 100mph with a 1.25 safety factor! Traps were abolished from the high current driven elements and reflectors using the new 4L log cell design, which provides virtual monoband performance and maximum power handling capability on 20, 15 and 10 meters.
Purchase your Cushcraft X7 from Waters and Stanton today and discover its power!
- HF Beam Antenna Type: Yagi
- Power Rating: 2000 Watts
- HF Beam Antenna Elements: 7
- Antenna Boom Length: 18.00 ft
- Beam Antenna Boom Diameter (in.): 2.500 in.
- Antenna Turning Radius: 20.00 ft.
- Effective Moment (approximate): 1,800 ft. lbs.
- Mast Mounting Clamp Minimum: 1.625 in.
- Mast Mounting Clamp Maximum: 2.500 in.
- Beam Antenna Band Coverage: 20, 15, 10 meters
- Antenna Feedline Connection Type: UHF female, SO-239
- Wind Surface Area: 7.900 sq. ft.
- Feedpoint Impedance: 200 ohms
- Material: Aluminum tubing