Latest Version shipped to you within 7 days!
Call to Order
Updated items : (Version 1.10 1.11) [April 20, 2016]
Revises the following symptoms
1. In a stored CW message with text entry, "%N" (contest number) may not be sent correctly under certain conditions
2. In a stored CW message with text entry, the leading space character is not recognized as an interval
The TS-990S heralds a new era in HF technology from Kenwood. Designed from the ground up, this new design incorporates features that are unique to ham radio. The new front panel is designed to make operating logical and the magnificent colour screen provides comprehensive details.
The receiver has been designed using advanced techniques that have recently become available and promises to be one of the most advanced designs ever offered to the ham radio market.
The new transmitter boasts 5 - 200 Watts of output power, providing 3dB of gain over normal rigs. Comprehensive EQ makes sure that your signal is both clean & effective.
Built into this radio is a dynamic power supply that means no external unit is required. All in the box.
Accessories for this radio include : (click link to visit the page)
Microphone : MC-60A, MC-90
Speaker : SP-990M
Headphones : HS-5, HS-6
Non Kenwood Accessories
Amplifier : AL-800XCE
Antenna Tuner : MFJ-993BRT
Control Software : Ham Radio Deluxe
Microphone : PR-40
- HF/50MHz Flagship Base Station.
- 200 watts output from 50V FET Push-pull PA stage.
- +40dBm Intercept Point RX.
- Main RX - Down Conversion on all bands.
270Hz/500Hz/2.7kHz/6kHz/15kHz Roofing Filters.
- Sub RX - Down Conversion on 15/20/40/80/160M bands (as TS-590S RX).
500Hz/2.7kHz Roofing Filters.
- 2 x TFT Colour Display screens.
- 3 x DSP Processors.
- Built-in RTTY/FSK/PSK/QPSK Decoder/Encoder.
- 4 x SO-239 Antenna sockets plus RCA jacks for RX-only antenna input and external RX out. "Antenna Name" display function for the 4 SO-239 ports.
10MHz Ref Clock I/O (BNC), External ATU port, Keyboard In, COM Port (Female 9-pin), Straight Key, Paddle/external Keyer, 2 x USB-A & 1 x USB-B ports, "ACC-2" Data/audio connector, "Remote" linear connector, analogue Meter Jack 3.5 mm, "DRV" low-level LF drive, Optical SP-DIF I/O, 2 x external speaker sockets, DVI-I Dual-link video port, LAN port
Take a look at how it's made