SignaLink USB Sound Card Radio Interface
For the Elecraft K3's rear panel Audio In/Out & PTT jacks. SL-USBK3 Signalink USB TNC modem for Elecraft K3 amateur transceiver. Built-in low-noise sound card. Simple installation and setup. Complete radio isolation. USB port powered. Works with ALL radios. Uses mic, data, or accessory port. Supports all sound card digital and voice modes.
It's a great way to get onto FT8 or any other digital mode. Using USB, it will enable you to interface your PC with your radio. It really is Plug and Play.
The SignaLink USB p/n SLUSB8R is compatible with virtually any radio that uses an 8-pin round style microphone connector.
- Built-in Low-noise Sound Card
- Simple Installation and Setup
- Complete Radio Isolation
- USB Port Powered
- Works with virtually ALL Radios
- Uses Mic, Data, or Accy Port
- Supports virtually All Sound Card Digital and Voice Modes
Virtually ALL sound card Digital and voice modes are supported by the SignaLinkTM USB. This includes traditional modes such as RTTY, SSTV and CW (to name a few), as well as today's hottest new modes like PSK31, FT8, JT65, WSPR, WINMOR and EchoLink. Performance on all modes has been optimized by the use of special low-noise parts and careful design techniques, while ease of operation is provided by front panel controls that let you adjust your Transmit Audio, Receive Audio and Transmit delay "on the fly".
What's in The Box?
- USB Cable terminated with plug for radio
- Jumper wires to configure radio plug for your radio
- Mono cable for radios where no receiver audio is available on mic socket
- Allen wrench to open case for setting up
- Software CD with variety of data programs