Dual band Audio Equaliser.
The Audio Equaliser gives you bass and treble control of the tonal qualities of your microphone and, thus, of your transmit audio quality. The Noise Gate is the long-needed solution for noisy operating environments. Background noises that used to make copy difficult or unpleasant on the other end of the QSO are eliminated or greatly reduced. The microphone and radio matching capabilities are terrific. Adjust the wide-range input level for optimum drive to the built-in microphone amplifier. Adjust the output to give your radio the ideal signal level for best performance of microphone gain, alc, compression and smooth VOX operation. The 8 pin microphone jack with three position switch gives instant plug and play with Yaesu, Kenwood and Icom microphones; other radios and microphones, too.
• Adjustable Bass and Treble of your transmit audio for rag chew, dx and contest style audio.
• Changable Equalisation settings instantly to switch from one audio "personality" to another.
• Boost low-output microphones to work great with your radio.
• The Noise Gate can get rid of background noise and give your signal more presence.
• The Noise Gate improves VOX operation by reducing false triggers.
• Equalisation can be switched on or off.
• The Noise Gate can be switched on or off.
• Dual Band audio equaliser for transmitter microphones.
• Extremely effective noise gate eliminates background noise.
• Microphone phantom power voltage jumper.
• PTT input (RCA jack).