Dualband FM handheld
The Yaesu FT65E dual-band 2 meter/433 MHz has three output power levels: 5, 2.5 or 0.5 watts. Receive coverage is 65-108 (FM broadcast band), 136-174 and 400-500 MHz.
The FT65E is compact and light, yet ruggedly constructed. The speaker provides a full 1 Watt of powerful, clear audio.
The supplied 1950mAh Li-ion battery pack is capable of up to 9 hours operation. The optional SBR-26LI 2500mAh Li-ion battery provides up to 11.5 hours of expanded operation (TX 6 seconds, RX 6 seconds, Standby 48 seconds).
The SBH-22 2.5-hour rapid charger is included. The newly designed large white LED display is vibrant and highly visible. Four programmable Quick Recall Keys (QRK) store and recall favorite frequency settings and to be used as short-cut keys to Set Mode menu items.
VOX operation is available with the optional SSM-512B earpiece microphone.
Other features include :
- Versatile scanning modes
- Programmable VFO scan,
- Memory scan,
- Priority channel scan
- Weather alert scan, WX Channels with \"Severe Weather\" alert,
- PC programming,
- Transceiver-to-transceiver cloning,
- FM broadcast receiver,
- Automatic range transponder system (ARTS),
- CTCSS/ DCS operation,
- Busy channel lockout (BLCO),
- Automatic power off feature, and transmitter time out timer (TOT).
- The new FT-65E meets demanding commercial grade specifications. Size: 2.1 x 4.1 x 1.2 inches (less knobs and antenna) 9.2 oz.
The FT-65E comes with: SBR-254 Li-ion 7.4V 1950 mAh battery, SAD-20B AC adapter, SBH-22 rapid charger, antenna, SHB-18 belt clip and operating manual.