Compact low cost HF/50MHz Radio with 3 year warranty
The FT-450D is one of our most popular entry level radios which despite its low cost features include: 300Hz CW Filter, Improved Hand Mic, New Main Dial/VFO knobs & Key Illumination, Feet.
Transmit: 160 - 6m (Amateur bands only) 100 Watts (25W, AM Carrier)
Receive: 30 kHz - 56 MHz
Modes: A1A (CW), A3E (AM), J3E (LSB,USB), F3E (FM)
Accessories for this radio include : (click link to visit the page)
Microphone : MD-100A8X, MD-200A8X
Speaker : SP-8, SP-2000
Power Supply : FP-1030A
Antenna Tuner : FC-40
Non Yaesu Accessories
Power Supply : Power-Mite-NF
Antenna Tuner : MFJ-939Y
Programming Software : ADMS-450
We proudly introduce the new 2nd generation FT-450D 100-Watt HF/50MHz ultra compact HF Transceiver. The FT-450D follows on the success that the FT-450 achieved among Amateur Radio operators.
The FT-450D is a compact yet superb HF/50MHz radio with state-of-the-art IF DSP technology configured to provide World Class performance in an easy to operate package. Suitable for all applications; beginners, casual operators, enthusiasts, portable/field users and emergency service providers.
The rugged die-cast chassis makes it perfect for mobile usage and it's packed with easy-to-use features.
The FT-450D's ATU (Automatic Antenna Tuner) includes 100 memories for quick tuning during field operation when using a folded dipole, for example.
The new FT-450D provides World Class performance in an easy to operate package. The performance remains at the same high level as the 1st generation AT model; a built-in ATU, 100 Watts of output power on SSB, CW and FM (25 Watts AM), with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) utilized throughout the design, providing leading-edge performance on both transmit and receive.
• Key Illumination
• Foot Stand
• CW narrow 300 Hz IF DSP Filter available without any optional filters
• Classically Designed Main Dials and Knobs
• Striking new black and white look
• Supplied with the MH-31A8J hand microphone with up/down and fast keys and a tone selector switch.
- Legendary Yaesu IF DSP system, well regarded among top and world-class DX operators.
- Independent Fast IF Shift control.
- Functions for eliminating interference together with IF Shift.
- Contour Control Operation with Yaesu's unique CONTOUR filter.
- Manual IF Notch.
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR).
- IF Width Tuning.
- 10-Preset Digital Microphone Equalizer selections.
- DSP VOX Operation.
- Two Voice Memories (SSB/AM/FM) stores up to 10 seconds of audio in each memory.
- Digital Voice Announcement, announces Frequency, Mode and S-Meter readings.
- Selectable 300Hz/500Hz/2.4kHz CW IF Filters.
- Built-in Electronic Keyer.
- Keyer speed adjustable between 4 WPM and 60 WPM.
- Weight (Dot:Dash Ratio) adjustable.
- T/R recovery delay programmable (30 - 3000ms)
- CW Beacon - Up to 118 characters using the CW message keyer 3 memory banks.
- Pitch Adjustment (400 - 800Hz, in 100Hz steps).
- CW Spotting (Zero-Beating) function.
- CW Reverse - provides BFO injection from LSB side instead of default USB side.
- Sidetone Generator.
- Keying on SSB modes.
- Keying using Up/Down keys on the microphone.
- Training feature sends random Morse Code via the built-in sidetone generator.
- Large, easy to read digital S-Meter with peak hold capability.
- QMB (Quick Memory Bank).
- Key Illumination.
- Versatile Memory System; up to 500 memory channels may be separated into as many as 13 Memory Groups.
- TXW, to monitor the Transmit Frequency when split frequency operation is engaged.
- Built-in TCXO for incredible ±1 ppm/hour stabiltiy (@ 25ºC, after warmup).
- Dedicated Data Jack for DATA operation (FSK RTTY available).
- CTCSS Operation (FM).
- My Band/My Mode functions; recalls your favourite operating environments.
- Lock Function.
- CS Switch to recall a favourite Menu Selection directly.
- TOT (TX Time Out Timer).
- Various Scan functions.
- CAT System (D-sub 9 pin) for Computer Programming.
- Cloning Capability.
|Bands Covered||HF Bands, 6m|
|Maximum Output power||51W to 100W|