Rugged 2m Mobile Transceiver
FM and C4FM Digital Fusion
65W Power Output
Front Face Speaker
The FTM‐3200DE is a ruggedly built yet compact C4FM/FM VHF mobile transceiver, providing high output power of up to 65 Watts to ensure stable long‐distance communications. One of the distinguishing features of this exciting new mobile transceiver is the Front Panel Speaker delivering 3 Watts of loud and crystal clear audio; designed for stress‐free and enjoyable communications ‐ even in noisy environments.
While the new FTM‐3200DE is a solid and durable transceiver in keeping with Yaesu’s legendary mechanical toughness, it also incorporates new technology such as Automatic Mode Select (AMS), one of the most advanced features of System Fusion. The AMS mode instantly recognizes whether a transmission is digital or analogue, and appropriately switches the operating mode to allow flawless co‐existence of both digital and analogue users.
The versatile FTM‐3200DE transceiver also utilizes the ever‐popular Digital Group Monitor (GM) function; a terrific asset allowing users to see at a glance if registered members of a group are within communication range.
A bright multi‐coloured LED Mode/Status Indicator on the transceiver faceplate is also one of the many practical and desirable functions included in this new mobile radio. This Indicator LED visibly and clearly informs the operator about the current state of the transceiver. For instance: the received signal mode is indicated by Blue (Digital) or Green (Analogue), thereby helping the operator quickly recognize the receiving signal mode.
Other useful features included as standard are: 220 memory channels with Alpha‐numeric tags; DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) signalling; CTCSS/DCS encode/decode with split Tone and DCS encode‐only capability; and EPCS (Enhanced Paging & Code Squelch Operation). All these are features that meet modern and traditional amateur radio operator needs.
The feature configuration package of the very attractively priced FTM‐3200DE was carefully selected. The close attention to design is certain to ensure that this radio will be widely accepted as an ideal communication product, devoted to mobile amateur radio operators who require reliable communication in the VHF frequency range.
- 65W of Solid RF Power within a Compact Footprint
- Modulation Modes: C4FM Digital (V/D Mode, VFR Mode*, DFR Mode), FM Analogue
- AMS (Automatic Mode Select) Function Automatically Recognizes the Signal as C4FM Digital or Conventional FM
- Loud and Crystal Clear Front Panel Speaker with 3W of Audio Output
- Digital GM (Group Monitor) Function
- Bright Multi‐Coloured LED Mode/Status Indicator Vibrantly Shows the Transceivers' Status
- Illuminated Microphone with Direct Frequency Entry
- 220 Memory Channels with Alpha‐Numeric Tags (Maximum 8 Characters)
- DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) Signalling Feature
- CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode with Split Tone and DCS Encode‐Only Capability
- Expanded Receiver Coverage: 136‐174 MHz
- High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO Included