Rugged 145Mhz (2m) 5w handheld transceiver.
Alinco has created a new 2 meter HT that sets new standards in features, convenience and easy operation. The DJ-175 sports an alphanumeric display for easy memory management. It has an ergonomic design that’s “user friendly” and the 5-watt output battery is standard. Be prepared for virtually any selective calling situation or gaining access to repeaters with 39-tone CTCSS, 104 DCS, Tone-bursts and DTMF encoding, all included at No extra costs. Best of all, DJ-175 retains the proud Alinco tradition of quality construction and excellent value.
With up to 5watts output, this VHF 145MHz 2m handy also has a new tough, rugged polycarbonate body and comes supplied with battery and charger.
39-tone CTCSS, 104DCS, tone bursts, and DTMF encoding are all included too.
- Alinco DJ-175E VHF 2m 145MHz handheld transceiver
- New 2-touch repeater function
- Polycarbonate body
- High visibility backlit display
- Direct frequency input via illuminated keypad
- 200 memory channels plus CALL channel
- 1000, 1450, 1750 & 2100Hz tonebursts
- Wire cloning capability
- 3 levels of output power (5/2/0.5w)
- Transmit frequency range: 144 - 148 Mhz
- Receive range: 136.00 - 173.995 Mhz
- Modes: F3E, F2D T/E models only
- Frequency steps - 5, 10, 12.5, 20, 25 & 30Khz