AOR AR-DV1 TAI
Tablet App Interface
AR-DV1 TAI - Tablet App Interface for iOS and Android
Small size communication device with WIFI enabled Web API
- This product is a WEB API operated single board computer device set-up to operate the AR-DV1 receiver in VFO mode.
- Included are: RPI 3B+ with a case, AC adapter, SD card containing the special operating system, USB audio adapter, USB cable, user manual, Web API documentation. Source code available on Github.
- Control the AR-DV1 and listen to the received audio, through your tablet's web browser.
- The supplied web API allows web app developers to easily create a control app for AR-DV1 even if they are not familiar with the receiver's control commands.
- Compatible with AR-DV1 firmware 1903A or later.
- Tested on iPad Safari, Amazon Silk and Android Chrome
- Casual AR-DV1 users who wish to conveniently operate the receiver in VFO mode and listen to the audio, from a tablet screen via a direct wifi connection. No home network or router required.
- Advanced AR-DV1 users who wish to operate the receiver in VFO mode and listen to the audio, via a router wifi, and from the Internet. Requires knowledge on how to set up your router (port forwarding, static DHCP).