bhi NES10-2MK3 Noise Eliminator
The NES10-2MK3 Noise Eliminating Speaker removes unwanted background noise, hiss, hash, QRM, QRN, computer hash, plasma TV interference, white noise etc from speech.
It works on all radio bands and is suitable for shortwave listening and for use in commercial radio base stations as a noise cancelling extension speaker.
The NES10-2MK3 has a rotary filter control knob on the rear of the speaker allowing the user to change the filter level easily whilst using the speaker.
- Fully Adaptive noise cancelling
- Power on/off switch with audio bypass
- Noise cancellation 9 - 35dB
- 8 noise cancelling levels via rotary filter control knob
- Compact robust speaker unit
- Greatly improved signal to noise ratio
- 3.5mm mono headphone socket (will drive another speaker)
- Easy to install with adjustable mounting bracket
- Noise Cancellation on / off switch
- 12 – 24Vdc operation
- Input sensitivity control
- 2m audio lead
Download Datasheet here: