DUAL - 70MHz 5 Element Yagi
4m 5 element yagi
5 Elements, 70 - 70.5 MHz - 4m Yagi antenna
The best performance antenna in the class length of 3 m.
Direct 50 Ohm feed.
Boom to mast bracket, balun and "N" connector are included with antenna.
Our antennas are constructed with the best quality materials for the best mechanical properties and longevity.
Due to the 4m band being fairly low in activity, we want to support and offer special low priced antennas.
Electrical Specifications 4 m
- Frequency Range: 70 - 70.5 MHz
- Free Space Forward Gain: 10.3 dBi
- Front to Back Ratio: 28 dB
- 3 dB Horizontal Beamwidth: 52°
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Nominal Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- SWR Across Entire Band: < 1.2
- Maximum Power Input: 700 W
- Matching Method: Direct feed through common mode balun
- Connector: "N"
Mechanical Specifications 4m
- Number of elements: 5
- Element Diameter: Tapered elements. Center tube 12 mm, outer 10 mm
- Longest element: 2.2 m
- Element Mounting Position: Below the Boom
- Boom Length:2.93 m
- Boom Size: 20 x 20 mm
- Number of Boom Pieces: 2
- Mounting Mast Diameter: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4" 43 - 70 mm
- Survival Wind Speed: 150 km/h
- Transportation Length: 1.49 m
- Antenna Weight: 3 k