HF/6m 200W Transceiver
New high class 200w HF/6m transceiver now in stock
- External power supply with front facing speaker FPS-101 included
- VC Tune unit x 2 (main and sub bands) included
- 300Hz Crystal Roofing Filter (MAIN band) included
- 600Hz Crystal Roofing Filter (MAIN and SUB bands) included
- 3kHz Crystal Roofing Filter (MAIN and SUB bands) included
- Up to 200W RF output on HF plus 50 MHz. Also covers 4 metres!
- Superb and Astonishing Close-in Dynamic Range Performance even in todays crowded bands situations
- MHz IF Roofing Filter Producing Excellent Shape Factor
- 400 MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer)
- Hybrid SDR: Direct Sampling & NBW (Narrow Bandwidth) SDR
- Completely Independent Dual Receivers
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- YAESU Renowned Interference Reduction System
- Large Touch-Panel Precision Colour Display
- 3DSS (Three Dimension Spectrum Stream) Waterfall Display
- Active Band Indicator with LED illumination of the operating band, enables rapid band changes
- MPVD (Multi-Purpose VFO Outer Dial) provides Sub VFO dial, Clarifier operation, VC-TUNE adjustment, VFO fine tuning or a CS
Narrow band SDR
Crystal Roofing Filters produce phenomenal Multi-signal characteristics
The Down Conversion type receiver construction is similar to the FTDX5000. The first IF frequency is 9 MHz, and a low noise figure dual gate MOS FET, D-quad DBM (Double Balanced Mixer) with excellent intermodulation characteristics, is implemented in the mixer section. Narrow band SDR configuration makes it possible to use the narrow bandwidth crystal roofing filters that have the sharp shape factor. This achieves the amazing multi-signal receiving performance when confronted with the most challenging on-the-air interference situations.
In addition to IF down-conversion, The FTDX101 receivers implement the YAESU legendary powerful RF Front-Ends, outstanding low-noise Local Oscillators, roofing filters with sharp shape factors, and the latest circuit configurations that we carefully selected for all circuit elements. Consequently, the proximity BDR (Blocking Dynamic Range) in the 14 MHz band reaches 150 dB or more, the RMDR (Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic range) reaches 123 dB or more, and the 3rd IMDR (third-order Intermodulation Dynamic Range) reaches 110 dB or more.
Narrow band SDR + Direct Sampling SDR
Emphasizes Excellent Receiver Performance and Hybrid SDR Functionality
Digital Processing Generated Real-Time Spectrum Scope
The Narrow band SDR receiver removes strong out of band signals by using a superheterodyne method, with narrow band roofing filters which significantly attenuates unwanted out of band frequency components, and the wanted signals within the passband are converted to digital by a high resolution 18-bit A/D converter and sent to an FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) for signal processing.
The FT DX 101 series uses a hybrid SDR configuration that integrates a direct sampling SDR receiver in order to view the entire band status in real time, with the excellent dynamic receiver performance achieved by the narrow band SDR receiver circuit.
By using this hybrid SDR design, the overall performance of the entire FTDX101 receiver system is improved. The Direct Sampling SDR driving the real time Spectrum display with its large dynamic range enables the weakest signal to be observed on the display when it appears and the Narrow Band SDR enables that signal to be selected, filtered and then decoded.
If there is powerful AM station near your location or in challenging operating situations where there are a lot of strong signals in the band from Contests, DX-pedition activities, those signals outside the pass band can be attenuated by the very effective roofing filter in the front stage of the A/D converter. This reduces the signal load on the A/D converter which is a bottleneck from the viewpoint of the entire receiving circuit. Therefore, interference is reduced making it is possible to continue to operate even under such difficult conditions.