The Optoelectronics Video Sweeper is a fast scanning receiver that detects wireless video cameras from 900MHz-2.5GHz.
With a 2.5” TFT color LCD the Video Sweeper shows you what the hidden camera is looking at. A separate smaller LCM displays the frequency and the signal strength of the signal the Video Sweeper locked on to. The Video Sweeper quickly scans all the available video frequencies used in about 15 seconds.
The Video Sweeper works with a full range of video protocols including NTSC, PAL, CCIR or EIA systems. The Video Sweeper has both an automatic and manual scan mode and an alarm may be activated for an audible alert when a camera is detected.
The Video Sweeper can detect some signals from as far away as 500 feet. The detection distance depends upon the power output of the transmitter and the sensitivity level selected on the unit. The Video Sweeper has 5 separate receive sensitivity settings ranging from -20dBm to -60dBm
• Frequency Range 900MHz - 2.5GHz
• Detects NTSC, PAL, CCIR, EIA systems
• 5 selectable receive sensitivity settings (-20dBm to -60dBm).
• Audible beeper alert
• Detection distance up to 500 feet
• 2.5” TFT color LCD display
• Scans frequency range in 15 seconds
• Includes AC adapter, two antennas and case
• Operates on internal battery pack
• Automatic or manual scan
• LCM displays frequency and signal strength
• Audio and Video output jacks for external use
• Size: 4.75”H x 2.75”W x 1.5”D