AOR AR-DV1 Digital Scanner
Top of the range Digital and Analogue wideband communications receiver
Now with TETRA FIRMWARE UPGRADE!!
We always aim to be competitive - seen it cheaper, then let us know!
Now with latest Firmware giving TETRA reception!
Exisiting customers can update their radio by connecting to AOR Japan web site.
As the sole authorised UK Importer of AOR AR-DV1, we can match any genuine, in-stock web or advertised price. If you can see it at a lower price, call us now! It also means that if you ever need our service facilities, your radio can be sent direct to us for fast turnaround. If we need to match another price, as a bonus, you will also get a 10% discount voucher on Heil or MFJ redeemable against any future sale.
Here is the next generation multi digital mode demodulation receiver, the AOR AR-DV1! This incredible digital voice reciever features wide-band reception (100kHz - 1300MHz), multi-mode digital demodulation, memory scan, all mode analog reception and much more!
The rear panel features a single BNC antenna jack, speaker jack, aux jack and 12 VDC input jack.
Not only does the AR-DV1 provide you with all these incredible features, but it is also compact and light in weight - essential for the amateurist on the go!
- 100kHz - 1300MHz Wide band reception.
- Multi-mode digital demodulation.
- All mode analog reception.
- Memory Scan.
- NR, notch, digi-data display.
- Built in SD card reader (audio recording, timer recording, CSV memory data upload/download, firmware updates)
- Clock, calendar (sleep timer, alarm, timer recording, reception logging on SD)
- Compact in size and light in weight - 178W x 50H x 215D mm
Watch Peter G3OJV and Justin G0KSC test out the AR-DV1!
Please click here for more information.
This review was first published in RadioUser magazine and the copyright is held by PW Publishing Ltd and reproduced with their permission.