Cushcraft A148-20T 2m 2x10 Ele Crossed Yagi
Only 1 left
Cushcraft 2M Hi-Lo Cross Yagi Beam Antennas A14820T.
Cushcraft A148-20T 2m 2x10 Ele Crossed Yagi is available to buy in increments of 1
Cushcraft's 2m Hi-Lo Cross Yagi beam antennas solve your multi-mode problems! They feature 10 vertically polarized and 10 horizontally polarized elements that provide an 11.1 dBi gain covering 144-148 MHz. The horizontal elements handle your CW and SSB needs, while the vertical elements cover FM. Separate coax feeds allow for polarization changes. Stainless steel hardware is included.
- Antenna Type: Cross-Polarized Yagi
- Elements: 20
- Power Rating: 1,000 W
- Boom Length: 11.00 ft.
- Maximum Boom Diameter: 1.000 in.
- Longest Element: 40.600 in.
- Turning Radius: 7.50 ft.
- Mast Mounting Clamp Minimum: 1.250 in.
- Mast Mounting Clamp Maximum: 2.000 in.
- Wind Surface Area: 1.210 sq. ft.
- Frequency Coverage: 144-148 MHz
- Feedpoint Impedance: 50 ohms
- Feedpoint Match Type: Gamma-match, unbalanced
- Connection Type: UHF female, SO-239
- Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Notes: Use two feedlines for selectable polarization.
- Gain: 11.1 dBd
- F/B (dB): 24.0 dB
- V-Plane 3 dB Beamwidth: 45 degrees
- H-Plane 3 dB Beamwidth: 50 degrees
- Bandwidth at 2:1 SWR: Over 4.0 MHz
Write Your Own Review