DD Amtek LNA-2000
Low noise wide band preamplifier
Low noise wide band preamplifier with built in rejection filter for the GSM band ,
(No power cable is needed, the preamp is powered through the coaxial cable via power injector at the RX end of
the coax cable.)
- frequency range 35-2000 MHz min.
- rejection of the GSM band (935 - 955 MHz) 25 dB typ.
- Gain at 500 MHz: 23 dB typ.
- Gain at 2000 MHz 17 dB typ.
- Noise figure at 500 MHz 2,0 dB typ.
- Noise figure at 2000 MHz 2,5 dB typ.
- Input/output connector: F female
- Input and output impedance: 50 to 75 Ohm
- Power 12 V DC via coaxial cable (voltage range 11 to 14 V)
- (DD-AMTEK PWR-I is necessary at the RX end)
- Current consumption max. 25 mA
- size 72 x 34 x 23 mm
- weight 39 g