DD Amtek LNA-VHF
Selective low noise preamplifier covers 137-174MHz
Selective low noise preamplifier for the 137-174 MHz VHF band.
(No power cable is needed, the preamp is powered through the coaxial cable via power injector at the RX end of
the coax cable.)
- frequency range 137-174 MHz
- Gain 20 dB typ.
- Noise figure 1,5 dB typ.
- Input connector: BNC female
- output connector: BNC male
- Input and output impedance: 50 Ohm
- Power 12 V via coaxial cable
- (DD-AMTEK BIAS-T or PWR-I is necessary at the RX end)
- Current consumption max. 25 mA