Champagne Shock Mount
The PRSM-C, champagne coloured, Shock Mount is a flexible support system that helps suppress low-frequency rumble on the microphone line by absorbing and damping vibrations picked up from the studio desk or console.
The PRSM is designed for use with the large-diameter professional-grade Heil Sound microphones, including the:
- PR 30
- PR 30B
- PR 31BW
- PR 40
- PR 780
- PR 781.
Its 5/8″ threads mount onto the PL-2T “Topless” and other mounts, for easy installation.
- PL2T Superior balanced studio microphone boom with open top access
- HB-1 Economy Articulated Mic boom.
- SB-2 Small adjustable microphone boom.
- DT-1 Flush Mount that mounts through a 1.5” hole in the desk top
- FL-2 Flange Mount secures to any flat surface
- WM-1 Wall Mount
- RS-1 12” Riser Mount