All Mode 10W Transceiver 160m-70cm +DSTAR
Estimated Delivery June/July 2020
This new transceiver is due to be released July 2020.
The New Icom IC-705 is an RF direct sampling VHF, UHF, HF, D-Star all mode 10W QRP portable transceiver* prototype (*when using external power supply)
- We now know that it is fitted Bluetooth and WiFi. This underlines the fact that it may well be able to offer remote control capabilities.
Direct sampling is up to 25MHz. Beyond that it is down conversion. This is one feature that separates it from the IC-7300 and IC-9700. Power on the attached battery is 5W. 10W can be achieved with and external 12c supply.
There will also be a rucksack/carrying case accessory available for this radio for £156.
There will be an App. for smart-phone connection to remote control the IC-705.
- Receiver: 30kHz - 146MHz
- Receive: FM Broadcast & AM Air band included.
- Method: Direct sampling up to MHz
- Scope: Live Spectrum and Waterfall
- External Power: 13.8V
- Power: 10W down to 500mW (5W with battery)
- Bluetooth: Included for remote operation
- GPS: Included for D-Star
- SD Caed Slot: Included
- Antenna: VHF / UHF included
- Speaker Mic: Included
- Input: BNC
- Size: 200w x 80h x 85d (mm)Weight: 1kg
- Display: 4.5" Colour Touch Screen (Same as IC-7300/9700
- Battery: BP-272 Rear Mounted (included)
NOTE: There is no fitted or external ICOM available Auto ATU option.
We suggest the very popular Elecraft T1-A. See Below.