ICOM ID-51E Plus2 Dual Band Handy Digital and FM
The Icom ID-51E PLUS 2 is the third generation of the successful D-Star HT. Like the original ID-51E, it covers 2 meters and 440 MHz and receives two bands simultaneously (V/V, U/U & V/U).
Output power is 5, 2.5, 1.0, 0.5 or 0.1 Watts. It is IPX7 waterproof and features a built-in GPS! The large 128 x 104 dot-matrix display is impressive. This radio has an astounding 1304 channel alphanumeric memory system.
There is a Micro SD card slot for an optional memory card. This can be used to store DVR Incoming/Outgoing Messages, GPS Log and Memory Backup. There is built-in CTCSS/DTCS encode/decode for analogue FM. It even features an independent AM and FM broadcast receiver. A Voice Memory feature records incoming and outgoing calls and can be used as a voice recorder
The ID-51 PLUS 2 hand portable is a special edition model which will come in several colours/patterns. The new Terminal Node and Access Point Modes enable you to make D-STAR calls through the Internet, even from areas where no D-STAR repeater is accessible.
- Send and receive pictures
- Send and receive text messaging
- Set transceiver's DR functions from the RS-MS1A or a map application
- See the location of repeater sites or other D-PRS stations on a map application
- View and export received history of the transceiver
- View detailed data in the transceiver's Repeater list
- Import and export the Repeater list and the Callsign list from/to the transceiver
- Please check the system requirements at the Google Play-RS-MS1A page before installing the application.
- GPS position data can be sent simultaneously with the serial data communication
- Enhanced D-PRS functions: receiving only Base/Object/Item/Weather formats
- Altitude data added to the GPS memories
- CI-V commands can be sent through DATA connector
- Callsign, repeater list and GPS memory import and export in the CSV format
- FEATURES: Retained from the Original ID-51E
- D-STAR DV Mode (Digital Voice + Data)
- The D-STAR (Digital Smart Technology for Amateur Radio) DV mode is the leading amateur radio digital format.
- TX voice memory (1 channel, 60 seconds) for repeated calls
- SPEECH function announces the received call sign (DV Mode), frequency, and mode
- QSO recorder function records incoming and outgoing calls. The voice recorder function can record an off-line conversation.
- 128 × 104 dot large full dot-matrix display
- CSV formatted communication log
- 10-step battery voltage indicator