End Fed Wire Antenna for 80 to 10m rated at 300W
Here is an antenna that is simple to install and can be fed from most modern transceivers as it presents a 50 Ohm feed impedance. This kind of antenna can also be installed as an invertd V or an inverted L that helps fit it into many gardens.
- End-Fed Horizontal Wires(EFHW) cover multiple bands with-out traps, stubs, or resonators.
- End-fed radiators have the unique quality of resonating on the 1/2-wave fundamental frequency plus odd/even harmonics above!
- Broad-band matching transformer at feed point lets the entire HF spectrum be yours! SWR is so low you may never need a tuner.
- Get on the air! Just one high center or end support -- installation is fast for home, road, emergencies.
- EFHWs install virtually any-where in minutes! Comes with a rugged insulated-wire radiator that prevents detuning when contacting limbs/branches. "No-snag" end insulator slides over branches and through foliage without hang-ups.
- Toss your EFHW over a high limb for an inverted-V, raise the far end high for a powerful sloper, or even go vertical with an inverted-L. Dark jacketed wire is virtually invis-ible -- Don`t let antenna restric- tions keep you off the air!
- It`s no secret that weather events are getting stronger -- the EFHW makes a great emergency back-up for your regular antenna.
- Power ratings are in Watts PEP for SSB/CW modes, with 50% or less transmit time (ICAS). Each network designed and tested to ensure great performance in a wide range of operating conditions.
- End-fed horizontal wire, an EFHW, offers the perfect solution for a wide range of ham activities.