Radio Works CW-COMPACT-40
40-6m inc WARC bands
Carolina Windom 40-6m inc WARC bands 34 feet long (10.36m)1500W CW/SSB
- Freq. coverage: 40 - 6 meters
- Gain: As much as 10 dBd*
- Radiator length: Horiz. = 34' + Vertical = 10'
- Foldback element 10' drop
- Polarization: Both vertical and horizontal components
- Feed line: 50 ohm Coaxial cable
- Tuner needed: Yes
- Power Rating: 1500 Watts **
- Recommended Height: > 35' - Usable at 30'
- Radials? Not required
- Outstanding on all bands covered
- Great WARC band performance
- An antenna that does it all
- Easily beats G5RV, dipoles, trap antennas
- Special Matching Transformer
- Enhanced, low angle, Vertical Radiator
- High efficiency - no ground losses Ground independent - radials not needed
- The secret is the inverted VERTICAL RADIATOR
- Matching Unit enhances vertical radiation
- Automatic tuners in most current rigs will tune this antenna.
- Chosen by 'Big Gun' DX'ers and Expeditions.
Write Your Own Review