Compact, wide-band (30KHz-2GHz) receiving aerial
The SA-7000 is an ultra-wide range external receiving aerial with a usable frequency coverage of 30KHz to 2GHz.
The aerial is designed for areas where space is a problem or where an 'unobtrusive' instalation is essential
The SA-7000 is a passive arrangement providing two whip elements: a long element for shortwaves up to 30MHz and a second shorter loaded whip aerial for frequencies uo to 2GHz.. The loading coils are tuned around 150 & 800MHz to enhance performance on the VHF and UHF bands.
- Useable frequency range - 30KHz to 2GHz
- Impedence - 50 Ohm
- Wind endurance - 50m per second
- Acceptable support mast - 30mm - 60mm diameter
- Total length - 1.8m
- Coaxial cable - 15m of RG58/U with BNC connector
- Power source - passive (no power)