SDR Play RSPdx
DESIGNED FOR HAM RADIO & GENERAL SCANNING
The RSPdx is a replacement for the highly successful RSP2 and RSP2pro SDR receivers,
Extensively redesigned to provide enhanced performance with additional and improved pre-selection filters, improved inter-modulation performance, the addition of a user selectable DAB notch filter and more software selectable attenuation steps.
The RSPdx , when used in conjunction with SDRplay's own SDRuno software, introduces a special HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode for reception within selected bands below 2MHz. HDR mode delivers improved inter-modulation performance and fewer spurious responses for those challenging bands.
The SDRplay RSPdx is a single-tuner wideband full featured 14-bit SDR which covers the entire RF spectrum from 1kHz to 2GHz giving up to 10MHz of spectrum visibility. It contains three antenna ports, two of which use SMA connectors and operate across the full 1 kHz to 2 GHz range and the third uses a BNC connector which operates up to 200MHz.
The RSPdx also features a 24 MHz "plug and play" reference clock input which allows the unit to be synchronised to an external reference clock such as a GPS disciplined oscillator (GPSDO)
- Frequencies: 1kHz - 2Ghz
- Receive, monitor and record up to 10 MHz of spectrum at a time
- Performance below 2 MHz has improved dynamic range and selectivity
- Software selectable choice of 3 antenna ports
- Enhanced ability to cope with extremely strong signals
- External clock input for synchronisation purposes, to GPS reference clock
- Excellent dynamic range for challenging reception conditions
- Free windows based SDRuno software provides an ever increasing feature set
- Strong and growing software support network
- Calibrated S meter/ RF power and SNR measurement with SDRuno (including datalogging to .CSV file
- Documented API provided to allow demodulator or application development on multiple platforms
Write Your Own Review