SignaLink USB Sound Card Radio Interface+ CD-ROM with 13 pin din for Kenwood.
The new SignaLink USB combines the excellent performance of the SL-1+ with a revolutionary built-in low-noise USB sound card. The ground breaking innovation delivers optimum performance whilst eliminating the need to use your computer's sound card. It has convenient front panel controls and with its simplified installation makes it one of the most user-friendly interfaces on the market. All sound card Digital and voice modes are supported by the SignaLink USB. This includes traditional modes such as RTTY, SSTV and CW, as well as the latest modes such as PSK31, MT-63 and EchoLink. Ease of operation is provided by front panel controls that let you adjust your transmit audio, receive audio and transmit delay. The SignaLink USB will work with all radios (just select appropriate SignaLink model) and it can then be attached to the Mic. jack, Data port or Accessory port. The most common approach is to attach the unit to the back of the radio (Data or Accessory port) and keep the microphone plugged in the front of the transceiver
- Built-in Low Noise Sound Card
- For use with Icom, other models available
- Easy setup and simple installation
- Adjustable front panel controls
- Works with all Radio, Mic, Data & Accessory ports
- Supports all sound card Digital and Voice modes
- Complete safe isolation eliminates ground loops and prevents hum & noise degrading the signals.
- Transmit audio / sidetone for monitoring
- External speaker support
- No external power required - uses power from USB port
- Supplied with fully assembled detachable radio cable (depends on model number), USB cable, mono cable, jumper wires, Allen Key, Software CD & printed installation manual