SignaLink USB Sound Card Radio Interface+ CD-ROM with RJ-45 mic cable.
Signalink Model SLUSBRJ45 comes with Signalink Unit and a RJ-45 Mic Connector
Virtually ALL sound card Digital and voice modes are supported by the SignaLinkTM USB. This includes traditional modes such as RTTY, SSTV and CW (to name a few), as well as today's hottest new modes like PSK31, WSPR, WINMOR, MT-63 and EchoLink®. Performance on all modes has been optimized by the use of special low-noise parts and careful design techniques, while ease of operation is provided by front panel controls that let you adjust your Transmit Audio, Receive Audio and Transmit delay "on the fly".
The SignaLinkTM USB works with virtually ALL radios and can be attached to the Mic jack, Data Port or Accessory Port. Most customers will want to attach the unit to the back of the radio (Data or Accy Port), as this will allow the microphone to stay plugged in.
It's a great way to get onto FT8 or any other digital mode. Using USB, it will enable you to interface your PC with your radio. It really is Plug and Play.
The SignaLink USB p/n SLUSB8R is compatible with virtually any radio that uses an 8-pin round style microphone connector.
- Built-in Low-noise Sound Card
- Simple Installation and Setup
- Complete Radio Isolation
- USB Port Powered
- Works with virtually ALL Radios
- Uses Mic, Data, or Accy Port
- Supports virtually All Sound Card Digital and Voice Modes
What's in The Box?
- USB Cable terminated with plug for radio
- Jumper wires to configure radio plug for your radio
- Mono cable for radios where no receiver audio is available on mic socket
- Allen wrench to open case for setting up
- Software CD with variety of data programs