Yaesu FT-DX101D with "£90 CASHBACK"
Our Price=£3149.95 - £90 = £3059.95 AFTER CASHBACK
Offer is valid on brand new radios purchased from Yaesu's authorized Dealers in the UK and Europe between April 8, 2020 and June 30, 2020. To redeem your rebate, tick the box next to the radio you purchased and complete the latest Rebate form.
Yaesu have taken a major step forward by introdcing their first SDR HF transceiver. This will no doubt benefit from the ICOM IC-7300 and they have also taken a look at the IC-7610. Where it will sit in performance terms between to two we will have to wait and see. And the same goes for the price.
- YAESU High-Class HF/ 50MHz/70MHz 100W Transceiver (50W on 70MHz)
- SDR Technology and Waterfall Display
- Large Touch Panel precision color display
- Active Band Monitor enables rapid band changes with LED illumination of the operating band
- Independent control of the Main and Sub Bands allows effortless operation for the serious contester needing to move quickly between the amateur bands
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- Main tuning dial for Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an Outer Dial for clarifier, VC tuning, finectuning or custom settings.
Dimensions: width 420 × height 130 × depth 320 mm
· Weight: Approx 12 kg
Inputs and Outputs
- USB Port in the rear
- 2 USB Ports in the front
- SD Card slot in the front
- External DVI Display Port
- 2 External Speaker ports
- 2 Antenna Ports + 1 RX antenna
- Additional RS232 CAT interface
- 2 RX out ports