HF/6m/4m SDR 100w Transceiver
NOW WITH YAESU CASHBACK - £90 price after Yaesu Cashback £3059.95
Complete download application form to claim - (Valid until September 30th 2020)
Yaesu have taken a major step forward by introdcing their first SDR HF transceiver. This will no doubt benefit from the ICOM IC-7300 and they have also taken a look at the IC-7610. Where it will sit in performance terms between to two we will have to wait and see. And the same goes for the price.
- YAESU High-Class HF/ 50MHz/70MHz 100W Transceiver (50W on 70MHz)
- SDR Technology and Waterfall Display
- Large Touch Panel precision color display
- Active Band Monitor enables rapid band changes with LED illumination of the operating band
- Independent control of the Main and Sub Bands allows effortless operation for the serious contester needing to move quickly between the amateur bands
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- Main tuning dial for Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an Outer Dial for clarifier, VC tuning, finectuning or custom settings.
Dimensions: width 420 × height 130 × depth 320 mm
· Weight: Approx 12 kg
Inputs and Outputs
- USB Port in the rear
- 2 USB Ports in the front
- SD Card slot in the front
- External DVI Display Port
- 2 External Speaker ports
- 2 Antenna Ports + 1 RX antenna
- Additional RS232 CAT interface
- 2 RX out ports
Narrow band SDR
Crystal Roofing Filters produce phenomenal Multi-signal characteristics
The Down Conversion type receiver construction is similar to the FTDX5000. The first IF frequency is 9 MHz, and a low noise figure dual gate MOS FET, D-quad DBM (Double Balanced Mixer) with excellent intermodulation characteristics, is implemented in the mixer section. Narrow band SDR configuration makes it possible to use the narrow bandwidth crystal roofing filters that have the sharp shape factor. This achieves the amazing multi-signal receiving performance when confronted with the most challenging on-the-air interference situations.
In addition to IF down-conversion, The FTDX101 receivers implement the YAESU legendary powerful RF Front-Ends, outstanding low-noise Local Oscillators, roofing filters with sharp shape factors, and the latest circuit configurations that we carefully selected for all circuit elements. Consequently, the proximity BDR (Blocking Dynamic Range) in the 14 MHz band reaches 150 dB or more, the RMDR (Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic range) reaches 123 dB or more, and the 3rd IMDR (third-order Intermodulation Dynamic Range) reaches 110 dB or more.