YAESU FT-DX101D - Claim £80 Yaesu Cash Back!
100W HF Transceiver with 6m & 4m coverage
Buy a new Yaesu FTdx101D and claim a £70 Cash Back direct from Yaesu UK
offer ends 31st March 2020
See claims form below.
Yaesu have taken a major step forward by introdcing their first SDR HF transceiver. This will no doubt benefit from the ICOM IC-7300 and they have also taken a look at the IC-7610. Where it will sit in performance terms between to two we will have to wait and see. And the same goes for the price.
- YAESU High-Class HF/ 50MHz/70MHz 100W Transceiver (50W on 70MHz)
- SDR Technology and Waterfall Display
- Large Touch Panel precision color display
- Active Band Monitor enables rapid band changes with LED illumination of the operating band
- Independent control of the Main and Sub Bands allows effortless operation for the serious contester needing to move quickly between the amateur bands
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- Main tuning dial for Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an Outer Dial for clarifier, VC tuning, finectuning or custom settings.
Dimensions: width 420 × height 130 × depth 320 mm
· Weight: Approx 12 kg
Inputs and Outputs
- USB Port in the rear
- 2 USB Ports in the front
- SD Card slot in the front
- External DVI Display Port
- 2 External Speaker ports
- 2 Antenna Ports + 1 RX antenna
- Additional RS232 CAT interface
- 2 RX out ports