Extra Heavy Duty Rotator with Control Box
Yaesu's top-of-the-line rotator is for extra-heavy-duty antenna installations. It includes Auto Slow Start and Auto Slow Stop features to avoid sharp jolts to the antenna array and tower. The G-2800A includes a mast clamp to simplify installation. Total rotation range: 450Â°
- Compass Display
- Stop may be set at North of South.
- Preset Control
- For hands-free rotation during busy operating sessions.
- Variable Speed
- 50 - 120 seconds for 360Âº rotation.
- Planetary Gear System
- For improved braking and precision when using large arrays.
- Motor Variable-Voltage DC Motor
- Top of the Line, Low Profile, High Torque.
- Planetary Gears improve braking for large arrays; heavy-duty applications.
- Recommended for IN-TOWER mounting.
- Wind Load 3mÂ²
- K-Factor (Turning Radius x Weight of Ae) 950
- Stationary Torque 25,000 kg/cm
- Rotation Torque 2,500 to 800 kg/cm
- Max Vertical Load 300 kg
- Max Vertical Intermittend Load 1,200 kg
- Backlash 0.2Âº
- Mast Size 48 to 63mm
- 360Âº Rotation Time 45 to 120 sec
- 180Âº Elevation Time N/A
- Boom Diameter N/A
- Rotator Diameter x Height 200 x 345
- Weight 6.5 kg
- Cable Requirement (# wires) 6 - please see our accessories tab for options
Package consists of :
- G-2800DX Rotator
- Mast Clamp
- Mounting Hardware
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty from Yaesu